Come Join us for Shopping, Dinner, Live Music and a Silent Auction!
The Need: We are in need of $10,000 to complete our adoption. This money will allow for us to finish out the process as well as pay for the travel and our up to two month stay in Colombia when we go to meet and adopt our children.
The Event: A sort of “Holiday Market” for anyone who wants to help our adoption succeed through:
1. SHOPPING – Purchase items from vendors such as Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Norwex, Thirty-One, Oragami Owl, B. Naturals, Beyond Organics, PartyLite, Scentsy, Rodan+Fields Dermatologists, A.Shore Photography, Just Love Coffee.
All Vendors have committed to donating 100% of their profit.
2. DINNER – Plated dinner provided by Demos’, a local Murfreesboro restaurant at $10.00 per person.
3. SILENT AUCTION – items such as personal training packages, Titans Tickets, golfing packages, gift baskets, photography sessions, salon package, bbq catering for an event, and many more!!
Join Us: If you live in Murfreesboro or the surrounding area, we would love for you to join us during the event.
If you do not live in Murfreesboro, but still want to contribute, you can purchase items through our Vendors website’s (see below) or you can donate directly to the adoption (click the Donate button on top of page).
Share: Please share this event with everyone you know!
– Go to “My Open Parties”, click on “Christmas for Colombia”, Click on “Buy from Party” and then SHOP 🙂
– Look under “products” and click on “categories” to the left. Then click on the item that you want and put it in your cart. Once you have placed the order, email Amber at email@example.com
and tell her the order is for the adoption.
A. Shore Photography
go to contact at the top of the page, fill out information and for event put A Columbian Market!”
Rodan + Fields Dermatology
– Place order then email Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know that it goes toward the adoption. Also, please contact her to learn more about becoming a preferred member and if you have any questions about how to order.